How To Reduce Stress
With the ongoing issues presented to us by the COVID-19 Pandemic, we decided to focus on how to reduce stress during these times.
Here are a bunch of things that you can try to help relax yourself.
- Take a break to watch something you find funny. “laughter is the best medicine.”
- Try a little meditation. We find that once you try this activity with an open mind, it can work wonders!
- Play a few games. Playing games (whether they are board games/video games, cards etc.) help take your min off things and help immerse yourself. This is a great way to take a breather.
- Organize your space. Doing a little clean up session and reorganizing your set up can definitely be therapeutic and relaxing in it’s own way.
- Treat yourself to some green tea. Okay so initially you may not enjoy a cup of green tea, yet we promise you that it will help you feel better after a while.
- Do some Yoga or stretches. There is nothing that is quite as relaxing as how you feel after a good yoga or stretching session. Taking 15 minutes of your day to release some tension in your body will do wonders.
If you have specific way that you find “how to reduce stress”, Share with us!